Grades: K-8 | 404 students
- Our mission is to provide a Catholic education for our children in grades Kindergarten through grade 8.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life, and the philosophy of education of SS. Peter and Paul Catholic School is based on a Catholic refection of this conviction.
- Development of a Catholic community on all levels of interaction, and in all aspects of out reaching is the focus of our mission as Christian educators.
- This includes concern for and cultivation of each student's unique spiritual, moral, intellectual physical cultural, and social growth insofar as we have the facilities to accommodate their needs.
- In support of parents as the primary educators of their children at SS. Peter and Paul School each child is guided to become a true disciple of Christ.
- Our school's focus is on providing a Catholic value base, enabling students to lead and practice a thoroughly Christian life.
- We believe in education of the total child to his/her maximum potential, and provide a climate wherein he/she can achieve his/her intellectual optimum, a breadth of aesthetic appreciation, and an understanding of his/her responsibilities and privileges as a member of his/her cultural, civil religious, social and academic communities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||404 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||23 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,800|
|Tuition Notes||Family rate given, in-parish, out-of-parish, non-Catholic. Tuition range=$3200-$4100|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Volleyball, Winter TrackBasketball, Volleyball,
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.