Grades: PK-8 | 482 students
- Philosophy St. Ambrose School is an integral facet of St. Ambrose Parish whose life flows to and from the Sunday Eucharistic Worship.
- It is through this worship that proclaims our beliefs and provides the energy for our mission to know, love and serve Christ and to transmit the Person and Message of Jesus.
- We believe the primary purpose of St. Ambrose School is to provide parents with the means to assist them in their role as primary faith educators of their children.
- The Catholic environment at St. Ambrose School is focusing on educating the whole child – spiritually, emotionally, physically, and intellectually – by fostering an environment infused with lived Gospel values that encourage a creative exchange of experiences and ideas by the entire school community.
- Mission Statement The mission of St. Ambrose School is to safely lead, assist, and support each student by providing a quality Catholic education infused with Gospel values.
- As a school and parish community, we will collaboratively work together to provide a faith-centered Catholic education rooted in the Gospel message and evidenced in community life, family life, and Catholic service to others.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||482 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||19 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,565|
|Tuition Notes||Multi child discount and parishioner discounts are available.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||34 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Altar Servers, Art Shows, Band and Instrumental Music, Boy Scouts, Broadcast Studio, Brownies, Catholic Schools Week, Choir, Christmas Concert, Christmas Play, Classroom of Champions Team, Clubs for Every Grade, Cub Scouts, Daisy Scouts, Drama Club, Earth Day, Girl Scouts, Guardian Angels Extended Care Program, Hoops for Heart, International Pi Day, International Poetry Week, Jump for Heart, Mardi Gras, Mathematics Competition Teams, Peer Mediation, Red Ribbon Week, Right to Read Week, School Ambassadors, Science Fair, Spelling Bee, Spring Concert, Student Council, Vocation Awareness, Win with Words Teams Altar Servers, Art Shows, Boy Scouts, Brownies, Choir, Christmas Play, Cub Scouts, Daisy Scouts, Drama Club, Earth Day, Girl Scouts, Jump for Heart, Mardi Gras, Peer Mediation, Science Fair, Spelling Bee, Spring Concert, Band and Instrumental Music,
Catholic Schools Week,
Classroom of Champions Team,
Clubs for Every Grade,
Guardian Angels Extended Care Program,
Hoops for Heart,
International Pi Day,
International Poetry Week,
Mathematics Competition Teams,
Red Ribbon Week,
Right to Read Week,
Win with Words Teams,
- Spanish instruction Grades K - 8
- Works of Mercy Program (student service for Grades K - 8) Guardian Angels Extended Care Program Science Fair Art Shows Smartboard technology Angels Make A Difference Program (Antibullying Education,Guidance, Etiquette and Manners, Life Skills, and Social Graces)
Profile last updated: 01/17/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ClevelandGrades: NS-8 | 228 students
4419 Pearl Road
Cleveland, OH 44109
BrunswickGrades: PK-8 | 158 students
1330 N Carpenter Rd
Brunswick, OH 44212
StrongsvilleGrades: PK-8 | 734 students
12580 Pearl Rd
Strongsville, OH 44136
Middleburg HeightsGrades: PK-8 | 414 students
14875 Bagley Rd
Middleburg Heights, OH 44130
ClevelandGrades: PK-8 | 486 students
6620 Pearl Road
Cleveland, OH 44130
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.