Grades: PK-8 | 342 students
- Saint Ann Catholic School is committed to proclaiming and living the Good News of Jesus, striving for academic excellence and fostering the development of exemplary Christian leaders for the 21st century.
- This vital mission is achieved in the Roman Catholic tradition with a partnership among parents, teachers, and the parish community.
- Working together, we are able to help students discover their own unique gifts, to enable them to develop these gifts to their fullest potential and to offer their gifts through service to the larger community.
- St. Ann’s students thrive in a faith filled environment, which fosters a development of exemplary Christian leaders for the future.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2010|
|Total Students||342 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PenningtonGrades: 6-12 | 521 students
112 W Delaware Avenue
Pennington, NJ 08534
MercervilleGrades: KG-8 | 262 students
3800 E State Street Extension
Mercerville, NJ 08619
1555 Pennington Road
Trenton, NJ 08618
PrincetonGrades: K-9 | 428 students
218 Nassau St
Princeton, NJ 08542
PrincetonGrades: 6-12 | 630 students
176 Edgerstoune Road
Princeton, NJ 08540
St. Ann School Lawrenceville has provided both my children with a good foundation for life. Being a Blue Ribbon School I know they are prepared academically, spiritually and socially. This was the best investment I could make in my children's future.
- Posted by Parent - lkani
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.