Grades: PK-8 | 342 students
- Saint Ann Catholic School is committed to proclaiming and living the Good News of Jesus, striving for academic excellence and fostering the development of exemplary Christian leaders for the 21st century.
- This vital mission is achieved in the Roman Catholic tradition with a partnership among parents, teachers, and the parish community.
- Working together, we are able to help students discover their own unique gifts, to enable them to develop these gifts to their fullest potential and to offer their gifts through service to the larger community.
- St. Ann’s students thrive in a faith filled environment, which fosters a development of exemplary Christian leaders for the future.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2010|
|Total Students||342 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PenningtonGrades: 6-12 | 521 students
112 W Delaware Avenue
Pennington, NJ 08534
TrentonGrades: PK-12 | 587 students
175 Leonard Avenue
Trenton, NJ 08610
MercervilleGrades: KG-8 | 262 students
3800 E State Street Extension
Mercerville, NJ 08619
1555 Pennington Road
Trenton, NJ 08618
PrincetonGrades: K-9 | 428 students
218 Nassau St
Princeton, NJ 08542
St. Ann School Lawrenceville has provided both my children with a good foundation for life. Being a Blue Ribbon School I know they are prepared academically, spiritually and socially. This was the best investment I could make in my children's future.
- Posted by Parent - lkani
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.