Grades: PK-8 | 380 students
- Saint Bernadette School, a Catholic Parish Elementary School in the Diocese of Brooklyn for students from Pre-Kindergarten (3 year old) through grade eight.
- Established in 1953, Saint Bernadette School has a faculty comprised of religious sisters, and dedicated lay teachers who collaborate to build a caring community and a strong academic foundation for its students.
- Saint Bernadette School is committed to fulfilling the educational mission of Catholic education in the Diocese of Brooklyn.
- It stimulates in young children an awareness of the gift of faith received in Baptism, helps them grow in their appreciation of the gospel – the Good News of Jesus, and empowers them to mature into a community of caring, active, responsive Christian adults.
- At Saint Bernadette School we provide an atmosphere that combines academic excellence with Christian moral character.
- Saint Bernadette School contributes to the spiritual and educational life of the people in its neighboring communities.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2008|
|Total Students||380 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BrooklynGrades: PK-8 | 329 students
1518 73rd St
Brooklyn, NY 11228
BrooklynGrades: PK-8 | 298 students
385 Avenue W
Brooklyn, NY 11223
BrooklynGrades: PK-8 | 268 students
1696 Canarsie Rd
Brooklyn, NY 11236
BrooklynGrades: PK-12 | 293 students
3867 Shore Pkwy
Brooklyn, NY 11235
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.