Grades: K-8 | 148 students
- At St. Catherine Catholic School, we educate students to be faith-filled, active Catholics, lifelong learners, effective communicators, responsible citizens, and healthy, self-confident individuals.
- Our focus lies in educating students to be instruments of Christ's love, and integrating His gospel message into their daily lives.
- We recognize the family as the primary educator, and strive and support those efforts.
- We challenge students with a strong and diverse curriculum that inspires and develops lifelong learners, responsible citizens and good shepherds in our global community.
- We respect each other's dignity and manifest a concern for one another in the ongoing process of education.
- St. Catherine Catholic School provides an atmosphere of acceptance where a child need not fear making mistakes but can grow through a variety of experiences.
- We celebrate the uniqueness of each child's God given talents, intellectual abilities and learning styles by providing diverse opportunities to use and share these gifts.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||148 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Laguna HillsGrades: PK-KG | 84 students
23802 Avenida De La Carlota
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Mission ViejoGrades: NS-8 | 225 students
24741 Chrisanta Drive
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Mission ViejoGrades: 5-12 | 19 students
23052 Alicia Pkwy # H107
Mission Viejo, CA 92692
Costa MesaGrades: PK-8 | 315 students
1964 Orange Ave
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Lake ForestGrades: NS-8 | 360 students
23311 Muirlands Blvd
Lake Forest, CA 92630
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.