Grades: 9-12 | 430 students
- Since 1941, St. Edward Central Catholic High School in Elgin has meant "high-quality Catholic education" to thousands of young men and women in the Fox Valley area.
- Emphasizing that our faith in Christ is the most important reason for our school, we seek to produce students who will understand the relationship and influence between religion and life.
- We are a four-year, coeducational, Central Catholic high school.
- As a Christ centered high school, theology is an important aspect of each school day.
- St. Edward Central Catholic High School is a Catholic family dedicated to faith in action, excellence in education, and discipleship in Jesus Christ.
- St. Edward offers a complete program of religious activities including Mass, overnight retreats, and Days of Recollection, nurturing the spiritual lives of our students all year long.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Christian School Association (NCSA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||430 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WheatonGrades: 9-12 | 769 students
2130 W Roosevelt Rd
Wheaton, IL 60187
AuroraGrades: 9-12 | 513 students
1000 Butterfield Rd
Aurora, IL 60502
West ChicagoGrades: 9-12 | 660 students
900 Prince Crossing Rd
West Chicago, IL 60185
AuroraGrades: 9-12 | 627 students
1255 N Edgelawn Dr
Aurora, IL 60506
ElginGrades: NS-12 | 337 students
350 Park St
Elgin, IL 60120
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.