Grades: 9-12 | 1667 students
- Saint Francis High School, a Catholic and college preparatory community, educates the whole person in the tradition of Holy Cross.
- Saint Francis High School provides an environment which encourages students to achieve their highest potential through spiritual development, intellectual development, and social development.
- Spiritual development imparts Christian values and promotes community service.
- Intellectual development fosters academic achievement and lifelong learning, and social development provides exposure to a broad range of activities and experiences.
- Saint Francis High School promotes and builds Christian morality in relationships among members of the school community and within society as a whole, promoting a spirit of family.
- The school is committed to building a just society within the world community in which service to others is practiced by all.
- Saint Francis High School challenges each student to reach full academic potential.
- Recognizing the importance of developing skills in the areas of reading, writing, mathematics, technology, and creative expression, the school offers a variety of experiences in the liberal arts, the sciences and the fine and performing arts.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1667 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||101 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San JoseGrades: 9-12 | 1604 students
960 W Hedding St
San Jose, CA 95126
San JoseGrades: 9-12
2281 Plummer Avenue
San Jose, CA 95125
Portola ValleyGrades: 6-12 | 365 students
302 Portola Road
Portola Valley, CA 94028
San JoseGrades: PK-12 | 2030 students
500 Saratoga Ave
San Jose, CA 95129
Redwood CityGrades: 6-12 | 795 students
50 Valparaiso Ave
Redwood City, CA 94027
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.