Grades: PK-8 | 440 students
- St. Gabriel's is an independent private day school educating students in grades Junior Kindergarten through Eight.
- Known for our challenging, yet secure and nurturing environment, St. Gabriel's celebrates the individuality of each child while fostering excellence in academics, athletics and the arts.
- Our commitment to make learning a rewarding experience encourages each student to realize his or her highest potential.
- St. Gabriel's mission is to instill in each student a lasting love of learning and lifelong commitment to Christian values.
- We achieve this mission by educating qualified students in a challenging, yet nurturing, environment that fosters character formation through scholastic excellence and physical, emotional, and spiritual growth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
State or regional independent school association
Independent Schools Association of the South West (ISAS)
Texas Catholic Conference Education Department
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||440 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||53 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 16 / rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Financial aid available|
|Admissions Director||Kippi Griffith|
|Admissions Associate||Courtney Grymonprez|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AustinGrades: K-12 | 1000 students
3230 Travis Country Circle
Austin, TX 78735
AustinGrades: K-8 | 531 students
3901 Bee Caves Rd
Austin, TX 78746
AustinGrades: PK-12 | 119 students
306 W 29th St
Austin, TX 78705
AustinGrades: KG-8 | 126 students
2007 Mccall Rd
Austin, TX 78703
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.