Grades: PK-8 | 440 students
- St. Gabriel's is an independent private day school educating students in grades Junior Kindergarten through Eight.
- Known for our challenging, yet secure and nurturing environment, St. Gabriel's celebrates the individuality of each child while fostering excellence in academics, athletics and the arts.
- Our commitment to make learning a rewarding experience encourages each student to realize his or her highest potential.
- St. Gabriel's mission is to instill in each student a lasting love of learning and lifelong commitment to Christian values.
- We achieve this mission by educating qualified students in a challenging, yet nurturing, environment that fosters character formation through scholastic excellence and physical, emotional, and spiritual growth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
State or regional independent school association
Independent Schools Association of the South West (ISAS)
Texas Catholic Conference Education Department
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||440 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||53 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 16 / rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Financial aid available|
|Admissions Director||Kippi Griffith|
|Admissions Associate||Courtney Grymonprez|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AustinGrades: PK-12 | 119 students
306 W 29th St
Austin, TX 78705
AustinGrades: KG-8 | 126 students
2007 Mccall Rd
Austin, TX 78703
AustinGrades: K-12 | 1000 students
3230 Travis Country Circle
Austin, TX 78735
AustinGrades: K-8 | 531 students
3901 Bee Caves Rd
Austin, TX 78746
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.