Grades: K-12 | 406 students
The school's Outdoor Club gets students active kayaking, rock climbing, and exploring the wonders of nature.
- Saint George's School prepares students for college and for life, by reinforcing strong values, providing academic challenges, and developing meaningful relationships.
- In a supportive community where every teacher knows every child well, students flourish in a multitude of ways many of them unexpected.
- Each child is discovering what's inside inside the school and inside themselves.
- Our excellent teachers are committed to individual instruction, through coaching and engagement they can challenge every student to bring out their full potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||406 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average SAT score||1871|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$18,220|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by grade level: kindergarten is $15,770; Grades 1-5 = $18,220; Grades 6-8 = $19,030, Grades 9-12 = $19,230|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$8,990|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Tami Peplinski|
|Total Sports Offered||14 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Climbing, Cross Country, Golf, Kayaking, Mountaineering, Rock Climbing, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WeightliftingBaseball, Basketball,
Climbing, Cross Country,
Mountaineering, Rock Climbing,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||12 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Associated Student Body/Student Council, Book Club, Climbing, Community Service, Debate, Knowledge Bowl, Lego League, Literary Magazine, Math is Cool, Outdoor Club, Robotics, plus a variety of student initiated which varies according to interest Book Club, Climbing, Debate, Knowledge Bowl, Lego League, Math is Cool, Outdoor Club, Robotics, Associated Student Body/Student Council,
plus a variety of student initiated which varies according to interest,
- Saint George's School prepares students for college and for life, by reinforcing strong values, providing academic challenges, and developing meaningful relationships. In a supportive community where every teacher knows every child well, students flourish in a multitude of ways many of them unexpected. Each child is discovering what's inside inside the school and inside themselves. Our excellent teachers are committed to individual instruction, coaching and engagement can challenge every student to bring out their full potential.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SpokaneGrades: PK-KG | 31 students
9009 N Wall St
Spokane, WA 99218
ColbertGrades: NS-12 | 740 students
5028 E Bernhill Road
Colbert, WA 99005
St. George's has been an excellent fit for our daughter. The curriculum is very integrated and requires in-depth input and participation from the students. The teachers'' enthusiasm and love of their work and students is obvious. The emphasis is not just in academics; it is in all aspects of creating a well-rounded and active member of their community. They don't just teach citizenship, they DO it!
- Posted by Parent - ktdhu
St. George's School creates an atmosphere that encourages and supports academic excellence, creative thinking, and service learning. All students have ample opportunities to participate in all activities. Faculty advisors and teachers are incredibly supporting. The facilities are beautiful and enhance learning and exploration. As a current and alumni parent, I most highly recommend this school for any motivated student.
- Posted by Parent - samue
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.