Grades: K-8 | 33 students
- St. Herman’s School is a monument and institution for parents who look for the support of the school to solidify, and not counteract, their labors in passing on the flame of zeal for God to their children.
- It is a proof that education is more than a collection of facts or skills required to “make it” and survive in this world, but rather a training of the mind body and soul as a handmaiden for our life with Christ.
- One prominent Russian Bishop expressed this very clearly when he said that the goal for parents and educators in regard to their children should be to “raise Saints”.
- If the parents are able to work together with the teachers and priests, then a firm foundation and straight course is set for the child’s future in the world and in the Church.
- This three-fold relationship is the subject of a brief article written by the founder and Headmaster of St. Herman’s School.
- The article delves into the importance of seeking to find a balance and completion in education by pursuing the three “weight-bearing pillars of education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Greek Orthodox|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||33 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed St Herman Of Alaska Christian School also viewed these schools: Hellenic American Academy.
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.