Grades: K-9 | 343 students
- At St Isaac Jogues Elementary School, we offer a disciplined, Christ-centered program that develops the whole child spiritually, academically, physically, and socially.
- We the community of St. Isaac Jogues Catholic School, a spirit-filled, Christian family, believe that we are called to provide ongoing faith formation which leads to a living, conscious, and active faith, and an excellent education that not only meets the current needs of students but also prepares them to adapt to a rapidly changing future.
- Our faith formation is based on a rich Catholic heritage embodied in our parish community.
- We also recognize that we are part of a global community in which our similarities outweigh our differences.
- The parents, students, faculty, and staff of St. Isaac Jogues Catholic School embrace the opportunity to provide a Christ-centered environment by emphasizing and demonstrating: challenge and creativity, helping others, responsibility, integrity, spirituality, and teamwork.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||343 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,600|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Soccer, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Saint Clair ShoresGrades: PK-8 | 209 students
28250 Rockwood Street
Saint Clair Shores, MI 48081
Saint Clair ShoresGrades: PK-8 | 403 students
22415 Overlake St
Saint Clair Shores, MI 48080
Nearby Homes for Salerealtor.com™
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.