Grades: NS-8 | 490 students
- Saint Jeanne de Lestonnac School, a private Catholic school, brings together religious and lay faculty and staff as facilitators of learning whom cooperate with the parents, the primary educators of their children, to provide the best education possible.
- We unite in striving to build, strengthen, and incorporate our beliefs within a Catholic environment, so that each child may develop a meaningful personal relationship with God in their daily life.
- Through the dynamics of our Christ centered community, the children will experience a sense of worth, belonging and success.
- The prevailing spirit of the school is focused on building a community of faith that invokes the positive formation and comprehensive education of each child in our care.
- This dynamic educational program is designed to promote the spiritual, moral, social, cultural and psychological growth, as well as the intellectual, aesthetic, and physical development of each child.
- Saint Jeanne de Lestonnac School provides a caring community and an educational environment in which academic and Christian citizenship flourish.
- This community strives to meet student's respective levels of ability and achievement and endeavors to provide them with skills and encouragement where each child may grow to his/her full potential.
- Traditional ideals and values are cherished so that the child is challenged to meet the diverse opportunities of tomorrow effectively with the knowledge, wisdom, and spiritual integrity that s/he has learned a vital component of the school community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
National Middle School Association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||490 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,725|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Jennifer Dinverno|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Football, Golf, Soccer, Swimming, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Califoria Junior Scholarship Federation, Drama, National Junior Honor Society, Service, Student Council Drama, Service, Califoria Junior Scholarship Federation,
National Junior Honor Society,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
TemeculaGrades: PK-12 | 826 students
31950 Pauba Rd
Temecula, CA 92592
TemeculaGrades: NS-8 | 465 students
29851 Santiago Road
Temecula, CA 92592
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.