Grades: K-9 | 282 students
- Following the traditions of the Sisters of St. Philip Neri, the St. Jerome Catholic family challenges students to achieve spiritual, academic, social, moral, and physical excellence within a safe, joyful and nurturing environment.
- The vision of the SJS family is to be recognized as the center, where excellence in education, spiritual formation and service to the community provide the educational and spiritual leadership in our community.
- The school will focus in optimizing the academic programs that meet the needs of all students.
- Further, the school shall be recognized by its stakeholders for its excellence in education, spiritual and caring climate and its accountability for financial performance.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||282 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Fort LauderdaleGrades: PK-8 | 475 students
820 Ne 3rd Street
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
HollywoodGrades: PK-8 | 261 students
7450 Stirling Rd
Hollywood, FL 33024
MiamiGrades: K-8 | 169 students
2200 Ne 191st St
Miami, FL 33180
Fort LauderdaleGrades: K-9 | 191 students
615 Se 9th St
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
Coral SpringsGrades: PK-8 | 500 students
9990 Nw 29th Street
Coral Springs, FL 33065
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.