Grades: PK-8 | 164 students
- St. John’s has a history of strong academics within the Christian tradition.
- We have dedicated instructors and staff who work to find the best academic program for each student.
- In addition, we at St. John’s have a discipline code based on Christian value system.
- Your support of these efforts will help insure that your child receives the best learning experiences we together can provide.
- St. John’s Episcopal School is committed to being a school of academic excellence where children experience a loving, nurturing environment within a Christian setting.
- St. John’s School strives to be a place where curiosity and exploration of knowledge and ideas abound, a place where real understanding is the goal of learning, a place of inquiry, where students learn to become problem solvers and life-long learners; a place where students learn and live Christian values in every area of their school life.
- It is the goal of St. John’s School to develop all aspects of a student’s life-academic, spiritual, social, physical and emotional.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||164 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed St John's Episcopal School also viewed these schools: First United Methodist Christian School.
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.