Grades: PK-8 | 178 students
- Saint John the Evangelist School is a Catholic ArchdiocesanCollaborative School dedicated to spreading the Good News byproviding a comprehensive education rooted in Roman CatholicChristian values and traditions.
- St. John`s has beeneducating students for more than 150 years and welcomes students inPre-K 3 through 8th grade.
- For more information about SaintJohn`s, please visit http://www.stjohnhydes.org/.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||178 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please see tuition rates at: http://www.stjohnhydes.org/admissions/tuition.html|
|Admissions Director||Pamela Turnbull|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, LacrosseBasketball, Lacrosse,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||16 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Altar, Art, Band, Book, Broadcasting, Chess, Choir, Drama, Garden, Homework, Newspaper, Running, Safety, Social, Student, Yoga Altar, Art, Band, Book, Broadcasting, Chess, Choir, Drama, Garden, Homework, Newspaper, Running, Safety, Social, Student, Yoga,|
- Saint John the Evangelist School, located in beautiful Long GreenValley, provides preschool (half-day and all-day), elementaryschool, and middle school. With an average yearly enrollment of 200students, St. John`s offers an intimate environment and smallclass sizes.
- Their curriculum follows the Archdiocese of Baltimore Course ofStudy and encompasses foreign language, technology, and the arts.This technology-driven school has interactive SMART Boards are ineach classroom, a computer lab, and Microsoft Surface tablets.
- A Catholic education makes a difference. Graduates of St. John areequipped to excel at a Catholic, private, or public high schoolboth personally and academically.
Profile last updated: 05/11/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
TowsonGrades: PK-8 | 555 students
112 Ware Ave
Towson, MD 21204
BaltimoreGrades: K-12 | 613 students
822 W Lake Ave
Baltimore, MD 21210
Bel AirGrades: PK-8 | 683 students
205 N Hickory Avenue
Bel Air, MD 21014
KingsvilleGrades: PK-8 | 152 students
12022 Jerusalem Rd
Kingsville, MD 21087
BaltimoreGrades: K-8 | 443 students
111 Amberly Way
Baltimore, MD 21210
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.