Grades: K-9 | 598 students
- At St Leo The Great School, our mission is to love and teach children as Jesus did, to guide them to a deepening of faith, and to enlighten and enrich their human knowledge.
- We achieve our mission by word and deed.
- Focusing on the needs of each child, we integrate the varied aspects of human knowledge as set forth in curriculum, and teach according to the strategies of each particular subject.
- This process results in continual growth in human knowledge and Christian values and truth.
- Mindful of our societal responsibilities in a changing, challenging world, our prayer is for God's blessings on our efforts.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2012|
|Total Students||598 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RumsonGrades: PK-8 | 396 students
40 Rumson Road
Rumson, NJ 07760
Long BranchGrades: NS-8 | 241 students
345 Second Ave
Long Branch, NJ 07740
LincroftGrades: PK-8 | 343 students
347 Middletown Lincroft Road
Lincroft, NJ 07738
HowellGrades: PK-8 | 366 students
4219 Us Highway 9 N
Howell, NJ 07731
Red BankGrades: PK-8 | 572 students
30 Peters Pl
Red Bank, NJ 07701
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.