Grades: K-9 | 598 students
- At St Leo The Great School, our mission is to love and teach children as Jesus did, to guide them to a deepening of faith, and to enlighten and enrich their human knowledge.
- We achieve our mission by word and deed.
- Focusing on the needs of each child, we integrate the varied aspects of human knowledge as set forth in curriculum, and teach according to the strategies of each particular subject.
- This process results in continual growth in human knowledge and Christian values and truth.
- Mindful of our societal responsibilities in a changing, challenging world, our prayer is for God's blessings on our efforts.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2012|
|Total Students||598 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Long BranchGrades: NS-8 | 201 students
345 Second Ave
Long Branch, NJ 07740
LincroftGrades: PK-8 | 343 students
347 Middletown Lincroft Road
Lincroft, NJ 07738
RumsonGrades: PK-8 | 395 students
40 Rumson Road
Rumson, NJ 07760
HowellGrades: PK-8 | 366 students
4219 Us Highway 9 N
Howell, NJ 07731
HolmdelGrades: K-8 | 52 students
301 Middle Road
Holmdel, NJ 07733
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.