Grades: K-8 | 122 students
- At Saint Louis Catholic School, we teach many things.
- Mastery of the basics is imperative, but we also value art, music, algebra and computer training.
- Whatever the course work, our goal is to teach respect, responsibility and human compassion.
- We believe that it is never too early to help our children develop correct study habits and a healthy attitude toward learning.
- This philosophy is reflected in our full day Kindergarten program and continued through grades 1-8.
- Our strong curriculum and small size enable us to adapt programs to meet the needs of individual students.
- Our philosophy of positive discipline, in which the faculty and students work together to resolve problems, helps to develop self-esteem, accountability and self-discipline.
- To encourage spiritual development, St. Louis offers daily religious instruction, student-prepared masses and preparation for the sacraments of Reconciliation, First Communion and Confirmation at appropriate age levels.
- We encourage parent involvement and look for ways to your child's school experience fulfilling and effective.
- Strengthen your children with an education that will serve them well throughout life-- one that teaches them to expect the best of themselves and to give the best of themselves to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||122 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ParkerGrades: PK-8 | 527 students
9056 East Parker Rd
Parker, CO 80138
EnglewoodGrades: PK-8 | 675 students
7071 E Otero Avenue
Englewood, CO 80112
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.