Grades: K-9 | 210 students
- St. Mary Byzantine Catholic Elementary School strives to prepare our students for life-long learning through developing Christian moral principles, social responsibility and self-discipline.
- St. Mary Byzantine Catholic School strives to prepare our students for life-long learning through Christian Moral Principles, Social Responsibilities, Self-discipline.
- We strive to develop the whole student.
- In addition to academics, extra curricular programs and service opportunities, our philosophy calls children to grow in the gospel values of Jesus, through worship in the tradition of the Byzantine Catholic Church.
- The school educates students to live as loving, just and responsible faith-filled citizens.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||210 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ClevelandGrades: K-8 | 414 students
3644 Rocky River Dr
Cleveland, OH 44111
ClevelandGrades: NS-8 | 228 students
4419 Pearl Road
Cleveland, OH 44109
ClevelandGrades: PK-8 | 224 students
2345 E 83rd Street
Cleveland, OH 44104
Cleveland HeightsGrades: K-8 | 269 students
2160 Stillman Rd
Cleveland Heights, OH 44118
ClevelandGrades: PK-8 | 543 students
4909 Lorain Ave
Cleveland, OH 44102
St. Mary Byzantine is a great school. My son loves going there it is a very small school and it's like a family. My only wish is that there were more extracurricular programs available.
- Posted by Parent - mzrod
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.