Grades: K-9 | 210 students
- St. Mary Byzantine Catholic Elementary School strives to prepare our students for life-long learning through developing Christian moral principles, social responsibility and self-discipline.
- St. Mary Byzantine Catholic School strives to prepare our students for life-long learning through Christian Moral Principles, Social Responsibilities, Self-discipline.
- We strive to develop the whole student.
- In addition to academics, extra curricular programs and service opportunities, our philosophy calls children to grow in the gospel values of Jesus, through worship in the tradition of the Byzantine Catholic Church.
- The school educates students to live as loving, just and responsible faith-filled citizens.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||210 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Cleveland HeightsGrades: K-8 | 269 students
2160 Stillman Rd
Cleveland Heights, OH 44118
ClevelandGrades: PK-8 | 543 students
4909 Lorain Ave
Cleveland, OH 44102
ClevelandGrades: K-8 | 414 students
3644 Rocky River Dr
Cleveland, OH 44111
ClevelandGrades: NS-8 | 228 students
4419 Pearl Road
Cleveland, OH 44109
ClevelandGrades: PK-8 | 224 students
2345 E 83rd Street
Cleveland, OH 44104
St. Mary Byzantine is a great school. My son loves going there it is a very small school and it's like a family. My only wish is that there were more extracurricular programs available.
- Posted by Parent - mzrod
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.