Grades: K-8 | 413 students
- St. Mary of the Mills School is a Roman Catholic, parish based elementary school (K-8), which was founded in 1893.
- Our Whole Language philosophy is aimed at enabling each student to achieve his or her full potential.
- Firmly grounded in our Catholic heritage, we help all achieve personal excellence in spirit, mind and body.
- Following the example of Christ, we respect the dignity of each person.
- We inspire lifelong learning and a loving, secure Catholic Community.
- St. Mary of the Mills School is an integral part of our parish community.
- We believe parents are the primary educators of their children and together we can carry on the mission of evangelization entrusted by Jesus to the Church He founded.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||413 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LaurelGrades: PK-8 | 189 students
15002 First Baptist Ln
Laurel, MD 20707
BowieGrades: K-12 | 36 students
Po Box 796
Bowie, MD 20718
LaurelGrades: PK-4 | 60 students
9450 Madison Ave
Laurel, MD 20723
BowieGrades: PK-8 | 648 students
14710 Annapolis Rd
Bowie, MD 20715
BowieGrades: PK-12 | 376 students
9800 Lottsford Road
Bowie, MD 20721
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.