Grades: PK-5 | 161 students
- The purpose of St. Mary School is to provide opportunities for the child to develop his/her potential: spiritually, intellectually, socially, and emotionally, in a secure, caring and stimulating environment.
- St. Mary School is committed to teach the Gospel message of Christ; to build a community characterized by sharing, educating, and believing; and to serve through prayer, worship, and social action.
- We believe the youth of the school community should be brought to recognize and respond as educated Catholics to any need within society they recognize.
- We believe each child is a unique individual with skills and talents that must be cultivated and needs that must be recognized and met.
- We are dedicated to excellence in education and to fostering an atmosphere of self-learning, critical thinking, responsible action, and peacemaking.
- The school's focus on religious education, high academic standards, and the celebration of spiritual and community values nurtures the development of a positive and productive approach to successfully meet the challenges of modern life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||161 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WoburnGrades: PK-8 | 213 students
8 Myrtle St
Woburn, MA 01801
WalthamGrades: PK-8 | 277 students
920 Trapelo Road
Waltham, MA 02452
LynnfieldGrades: PK-8 | 432 students
40 Grove St
Lynnfield, MA 01940
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.