Grades: PK-5 | 161 students
- The purpose of St. Mary School is to provide opportunities for the child to develop his/her potential: spiritually, intellectually, socially, and emotionally, in a secure, caring and stimulating environment.
- St. Mary School is committed to teach the Gospel message of Christ; to build a community characterized by sharing, educating, and believing; and to serve through prayer, worship, and social action.
- We believe the youth of the school community should be brought to recognize and respond as educated Catholics to any need within society they recognize.
- We believe each child is a unique individual with skills and talents that must be cultivated and needs that must be recognized and met.
- We are dedicated to excellence in education and to fostering an atmosphere of self-learning, critical thinking, responsible action, and peacemaking.
- The school's focus on religious education, high academic standards, and the celebration of spiritual and community values nurtures the development of a positive and productive approach to successfully meet the challenges of modern life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||161 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WoburnGrades: PK-8 | 213 students
8 Myrtle St
Woburn, MA 01801
WalthamGrades: PK-8 | 277 students
920 Trapelo Road
Waltham, MA 02452
LynnfieldGrades: PK-8 | 432 students
40 Grove St
Lynnfield, MA 01940
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.