Grades: NS-5 | 119 students
- St. Paul Lutheran School has been serving the educational needs of the community since 1959 and is part of the second largest parochial school system in the United States.
- The academic and faith-filled environment we provide for children simply cannot be found in our public school systems and we provide it at a very affordable cost.
- We encourage you to consider what St. Paul Lutheran School has to offer.
- We provide full-day kindergarten through grade 5 while our Early Childhood Center provides year-round programs for 2, 3 and 4 year old children.
- The excellence of the academic programs at St. Paul is reflected in standard achievement test scores that consistently place our students above grade level.
- We provide a positive structured environment beginning with a uniform dress code but ultimately centering on our love and commitment to God.
- The children have many opportunities to develop and express their faith in daily devotions, prayer and religious studies and weekly chapel.
- The children are taught and encouraged to love God and to love and care for each other.
- We have a strong Parent-Teacher League (PTL) and an active parent volunteer program that promotes parent-teacher interactions and the exchange of ideas to insure our continued success in providing for the needs of our students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Total Students||119 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CatonsvilleGrades: PK-8 | 374 students
26 Melvin Ave
Catonsville, MD 21228
BaltimoreGrades: KG-8 | 109 students
929 Ingleside Ave
Baltimore, MD 21228
BaltimoreGrades: PK-8 | 214 students
603 Saint Agnes Ln
Baltimore, MD 21229
105 Tuscany Rd
Baltimore, MD 21210
NottinghamGrades: PK-8 | 533 students
8416 Belair Road
Nottingham, MD 21236
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.