|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Resource Teachers|
|Total Students||409 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||21 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,475|
|Tuition Notes||We offer a multi-child discount. And tuition financing.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Associate||Susie Scott|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, SoftballBasketball, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Computer Club, Girl and Boy Scouts, Middle School Youth Group, Rainbows Support Group, School Band, School Chorus, Student Council Computer Club, School Band, School Chorus, Girl and Boy Scouts,
Middle School Youth Group,
Rainbows Support Group,
St. Philip Neri Catholic School is a parish faith community dedicated to fostering the Catholic faith and educating children in a loving , nurturing environment. A foundation for future academic success is provided through excellence in teaching and learning, in partnership with the family and the parish and school communities. At. St. Philip Neri, we believe that parents are the primary educators and we embrace our responsibility as co-educators. We believe all children are a sacred and shared trust. we believe that each child is a gift of God who must be treated with dignity, respect and care.
Based on these beliefs, we embrace the following goals:
- To integrate Gospel values and teachings into all areas of the curriculum, thus enabling students to make solid moral choices, to grow in faith, and to share this faith with others.
- To provide academic excellence through a curriculum that espouses 21st century literacies: the ability to create, collaborate, cooperate, and collectively and ethically act.
- To foster life-long learners who possess the knowledge, problem-solving skills and competencies to address multi-dimensonal challenges inherent with a technological and global society.
- To provide an environment which enables students to appreciate and embrace creativity and beauty in life within and around them as expressed in various disciplines, art forms and nature.
- To instill in our students the ability and determination to develop spiritually, intellectually, physically, morally and socially, growing in their commitment to justice and dedicaton to service making our Church, world, and one another better by their presence.
Profile last updated: 08/26/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Glen BurnieGrades: PK-8 | 685 students
120 Dorsey Road
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
Glen BurnieGrades: NS-8 | 421 students
308 Oak Manor Dr
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
Linthicum HeightsGrades: NS-8 | 35 students
901 Andover Rd
Linthicum Heights, MD 21090
ElkridgeGrades: PK-8 | 278 students
5990 Old Washington Road
Elkridge, MD 21075
Glen BurnieGrades: 1-11 | 24 students
100 Northdale Rd
Glen Burnie, MD 21060
|5.0 Stars 12/11/12|
I have to say....I highly recommend this school for you children. The teachers are wonderful and very helpful, the principal used to be a teacher at the school, so she understands the problems that teachers may have. This school reminds me of an "old school" as far as faith goes. I love that!!!!! My son is in several extracurricular activites. He has joined hiking club, and school store, and is looking forward to the musical.
- Posted by Parent - doree