Grades: PK-8 | 341 students
- St. Stephen School was founded in Bradshaw, Maryland in 1863.
- In 1931 after the completion of the Church, a two story frame building was moved to the top of the current campus to house the elementary and high school programs.
- In 1953 the current brick building was opened and housed the elementary program.
- The Sisters of St. Francis of Philadelphia started a tradition of faith filled academic excellence that is the heart of the current spiritual and educational program.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||341 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
JoppaGrades: NS-8 | 329 students
1100 Philadelphia Rd
Joppa, MD 21085
AbingdonGrades: PK-12 | 186 students
128 Saint Mary's Church Road
Abingdon, MD 21009
Bel AirGrades: PK-8 | 683 students
205 N Hickory Avenue
Bel Air, MD 21014
KingsvilleGrades: PK-12 | 200 students
13 Open Bible Way
Kingsville, MD 21087
TowsonGrades: PK-8 | 555 students
112 Ware Ave
Towson, MD 21204
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.