Grades: PK-8 | 326 students
- St. Teresa Catholic School, an integral component of St. Teresa Parish, serves the community by passing on the Catholic faith and values while immersing the student within a Christ-centered environment.
- A continued partnership of St. Teresa Parish, families, and staff within a tradition of academic excellence will provide students the opportunity to learn about the Church's teachings, to incorporate them in their daily life, and to take an active role in addressing social concerns.
- We are committed to serve the children and families who desire a Catholic education.
- Education at St. Teresa School is a gradual development of the human person through the inspiration of the Divine.
- It is a continuation and an enrichment of what is begun in the home that strives to develop the spiritual, academic, social, and psychological aspects of the child.
- The philosophy of the school is based on the principle that Catholic schools are to be communities of faith, in which the Christian message, the experience of community, worship, and social concern are integrated in the total education experiences of the students, their parents and members of the faculty.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||326 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Red/White/Blue Plaid and Blue Pants)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,395|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition - $3,170 Technology Fee - $225|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Drill Team, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Drill Team, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||17 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Fair, Band, Chess Team, Choir, Geography Bee, Junior St. Vincent de Paul, Lip Sync, Math Team, Music Productions, NJHS, Science Fair, Scouts, Servers, Speech Team, Spelling Bee, Student Council, Talent Show Art Fair, Band, Chess Team, Choir, Geography Bee, Lip Sync, Math Team, NJHS, Science Fair, Scouts, Servers, Speech Team, Spelling Bee, Talent Show, Junior St. Vincent de Paul,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BellevilleGrades: PK-8 | 149 students
1900 W Belle St
Belleville, IL 62226
Fairview HeightsGrades: PK-8 | 243 students
504 Fountains Pkwy
Fairview Heights, IL 62208
BellevilleGrades: PK-8 | 142 students
200 S 2nd St
Belleville, IL 62220
BellevilleGrades: PK-12 | 160 students
219 West Main Street
Belleville, IL 62220
MascoutahGrades: PK-8 | 175 students
215 N John St
Mascoutah, IL 62258
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.