Grades: PK-8 | 422 students
- St. Theresa look upon religious education as a total parish experience involving not just the child but also parents, families, catechists, priests and deacons that form our parish community of faith.
- We believe that religious education is getting to know Jesus and learning what is expected of one who chooses to follow him in the Catholic tradition.
- Our program reflects an integrated learning experience, composed of learning, catechesis, prayer, sacramental preparation, traditional catholic doctrine, biblical studies, liturgy, community building and other dimensions of vibrant church life.
- Through the light of faith, we hope to develop in those entrusted to our care a deeper relationship with God.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||422 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
New YorkGrades: PK-8 | 333 students
3335 Country Club Rd
New York, NY 10465
BronxGrades: PK-8 | 278 students
1617 Parkview Avenue
Bronx, NY 10461
BronxGrades: PK-8 | 311 students
1016 Edison Ave
Bronx, NY 10465
BronxGrades: PK-8 | 591 students
1500 Arnow Avenue
Bronx, NY 10469
BronxGrades: PK-8 | 403 students
830 Mace Ave
Bronx, NY 10467
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.