Grades: PK-8 | 422 students
- St. Theresa look upon religious education as a total parish experience involving not just the child but also parents, families, catechists, priests and deacons that form our parish community of faith.
- We believe that religious education is getting to know Jesus and learning what is expected of one who chooses to follow him in the Catholic tradition.
- Our program reflects an integrated learning experience, composed of learning, catechesis, prayer, sacramental preparation, traditional catholic doctrine, biblical studies, liturgy, community building and other dimensions of vibrant church life.
- Through the light of faith, we hope to develop in those entrusted to our care a deeper relationship with God.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||422 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||32:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
New YorkGrades: PK-8 | 333 students
3335 Country Club Rd
New York, NY 10465
BronxGrades: PK-8 | 278 students
1617 Parkview Avenue
Bronx, NY 10461
BronxGrades: PK-8 | 346 students
1016 Edison Ave
Bronx, NY 10465
BronxGrades: PK-8 | 423 students
830 Mace Ave
Bronx, NY 10467
BronxGrades: PK-8 | 591 students
1500 Arnow Avenue
Bronx, NY 10469
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.