Grades: PK-8 | 270 students
- The administration and faculty of St. Therese School are committed to the Catholic Christian education of children from preschool through eighth grade.
- Our purpose is to nurture the intellectual, social and spiritual development of every student in accordance with the teachings of Christ.
- Our goal is to work with parents to maximize their children's gifts--mental, physical, moral and religious.
- Saint Therese School provides high-quality academic education in a faith-based environment.
- Relying on Gospel teachings and theological tradition, the needs of the whole child are met within a supportive yet stimulating atmosphere.
- The Christian values taught at home are reinforced by a curriculum centered upon faith, community, academic excellence and service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||270 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SuccasunnaGrades: PK-12 | 194 students
126 S Hillside Avenue
Succasunna, NJ 07876
ParsippanyGrades: PK-12 | 163 students
Po Box 5365
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Exemplary, all around!
- Posted by Parent - smvh2
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.