Grades: PK-8 | 270 students
- The administration and faculty of St. Therese School are committed to the Catholic Christian education of children from preschool through eighth grade.
- Our purpose is to nurture the intellectual, social and spiritual development of every student in accordance with the teachings of Christ.
- Our goal is to work with parents to maximize their children's gifts--mental, physical, moral and religious.
- Saint Therese School provides high-quality academic education in a faith-based environment.
- Relying on Gospel teachings and theological tradition, the needs of the whole child are met within a supportive yet stimulating atmosphere.
- The Christian values taught at home are reinforced by a curriculum centered upon faith, community, academic excellence and service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||270 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ParsippanyGrades: PK-12 | 163 students
Po Box 5365
Parsippany, NJ 07054
SuccasunnaGrades: PK-12 | 194 students
126 S Hillside Avenue
Succasunna, NJ 07876
Exemplary, all around!
- Posted by Parent - smvh2
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.