Grades: 9-12 | 308 students
- As a Roman Catholic High School in the Diocese of Youngstown in honor of St. Thomas Aquinas, we value scholarship and excellence in all that we do.
- We are a college preparatory high school whose primary purpose is to educate and prepare our students in all areas of academics, extracurricular activities and service activities while at the same time, being firmly rooted in Christian values.
- Our school tradition is to give to the world community as we pursue truth and journey toward the Kingdom of God.
- We are committed to challenging each individual student to live up to his or her full potential, to become a person fully engaged in mind, body and spirit.
- We seek to instill in our school community, respect, integrity, justice and responsibility.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Jesuit Secondary Education Association (JSEA)
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||308 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.