Grades: 3-12 | 99 students
- Stetson School`s licensed special education residential treatment program serves boys and young men with sexual behavior problems.
- Stetson`s 40-Week Core Foundation Program is student-centered, recognizing and treating each student as a whole person whose sexually troubling behaviors are one part of a much larger complex of emotion, behavioral, and social issues.
- The goal of the 40-Week Core Foundation Program is to provide students with concrete elements of treatment, each of which serves as building block for students to continue to engage in treatment in the least restrictive environments possible.
- The 40-Week Core Foundation Program is a structured psychoeducational and cognitive-behavioral program that teaches students important ideas, insights, and behaviors related to the development and elimination of sexually abusive and sexually troubled behavior.
- Because treatment and healing does not occur in a linear fashion, and varies from individual to individual, lengths of stay are individualized based on student`s needs and the goals of the treatment team, referral source and the guardian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild to Severe Learning Disabilities|
|Total Students||99 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Contact Stetson Admissions Department for specific rate information firstname.lastname@example.org|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kathleen O'Connor|
|Admissions Associate||Nicole Staiti|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Volleyball, WeightliftingBasketball, Flag Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Therapy, Group Therapy, Individual Therapy, Recreation Therapy Art Therapy, Group Therapy, Individual Therapy,
- TREATMENT SERVICES FOR:
- Sexually Reactive Children,
- Adolescent Sexual Abusers,
- Healthy Sexuality for Adolescents,
- Alternative Learning Program (IQ range 55-80),
- 30-Day Assessment Period
- Youth Extended Services for Vocational & Transition Training with Young Adults.
People that viewed Stetson School, An affiliate of Seven Hills Foundation also viewed these schools: Hillcrest Educatnl Ctrs, Highp.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.