|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||178 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 37%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Mathematics, English Grammar, Literature|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,000|
|Tuition Notes||Half day prekindergarten, half day kindergarten, and first through third grade tuition rates are slightly less. Fourth through eighth grades are slightly more.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
|Admissions Director||Lori Petty|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,
- Low tuition rates!
- Advanced phonics and mathematics.
- All our 4-year-olds learn to read!
- Kindergartners take dictation in beautiful cursive writing.
- First graders read from the King James Bible.
- Training in Christian character.
- Scripture memorization.
- Junior high school students complete high school level grammar, composition and mathematics courses.
Profile last updated: 09/04/2014