Grades: 7-12 | 32 students
- Summit Achievement, is a licensed residential treatment center, is located in the beautiful white mountains region of maine.
- Through the process of engaging therapy, classroom academics and challenging wilderness expeditions, students learn to accept responsibility for personal decisions and past behaviors, address individual and family issues, and become invested in their future.
- Students are required to progress through six program levels.
- During this process, they become accountable for their behavior, build self-confidence, and learn skills needed to lead healthy, productive lives.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BethelGrades: 9-12 | 256 students
Po Box 860
Bethel, ME 04217
IntervaleGrades: NS-K | 16 students
Po Box 495
Intervale, NH 03845
North ConwayGrades: PK-1 | 26 students
58 Oak Street
North Conway, NH 03860
FryeburgGrades: 9-12 | 583 students
745 Main St
Fryeburg, ME 04037
FryeburgGrades: 1-12 | 17 students
8 Drift Rd
Fryeburg, ME 04037
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.