Grades: PK-8 | 388 students
- The Summit - Questa Montessori School was founded to develop the intellectual, social, spiritual, and ethical qualities that each child has inside of them.
- This means the learning environment is built on the Montessori philosophy, which focuses on the known developmental needs of the child.
- To that foundation we add current research and the latest theories of learning and human development. Our goals are to create academic excellence, creativity, appreciation of nature, good communication skills, respect for others, maximize each individual's personal development and nurture the love of learning, knowledge, and life.
- To that end, the Summit - Questa School Community endeavors to provide a state of the art learning environment which is developmentally responsive, safe, respectful, and positive.
- Summit - Questa will provide extensive opportunities for students to grow into intellectually and spiritually reflective individuals who are well rounded, harmonious, ethical, and caring.
- Each will learn to appreciate meaningful, constructive work as the cornerstone of becoming a vital and contributing member of the community.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Please call for information|
|Total Students||388 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||50 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Color code )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||*Please see website for details and brochure *Online Inquiry Form also available on website.|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Field Hockey, Flag Football, Gymnastics, Soccer, Swimming, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Field Hockey,
Flag Football, Gymnastics,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||14 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Chess, Choir, Cooking, Drama, German, Girl Scouts, Honor Society, Mentoring Club, Peace Community Club, Recycling Club, Spanish, Swim, Yearbook Club Band, Chess, Choir, Cooking, Drama, German, Girl Scouts, Honor Society, Mentoring Club, Recycling Club, Spanish, Swim, Yearbook Club, Peace Community Club,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Fort LauderdaleGrades: PK-12
12200 W Broward Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33325
WestonGrades: PK-8 | 356 students
1420 Indian Trace
Weston, FL 33326
Fort LauderdaleGrades: PK-8 | 622 students
1301 Sw 136th Ave
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33325
Boca RatonGrades: 1-8 | 59 students
2450 Nw 5th Ave
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Fort LauderdaleGrades: PK-4 | 186 students
12425 Orange Dr
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33330
My 2 sons attended Summit-Questa from 5th grade to 8th grade. They received a top quality education and went on to one of the best local private high schools were they both maintained 4.0 averages. One is now attending UF still maintaining "A" average and the other will attend FS. One of the many things that helped them do this is that Summit's program taught them to be independent learners and thinkers. They were taught time-management skills and how to be in charge of their own learning. While the early childhood and lower elementary programs are outstanding, it is hard to find such a top quality upper and middle school Montessori program.
- Posted by Parent - krist
I am quite pleased with the school and its staff. Our six yr old son has been there since vpk and is quite happy. Staff is very nurturing and warm.
- Posted by Parent - opale
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.