Grades: K | 42 students
- The Grove Montessori School's aim is to meet the academic, social, emotional, spiritual and intellectual needs of young children fifteen months to six years of age in a well prepared, enriching environment.
- Independence, self discipline, problem solving and the development of early academic skills are nurtured in a beautiful, calm and loving environment.
- A community of peacemakers is built by showing and teaching respect to one another.
- Our schools foster a community of adults and children working together with the principle aim of helping children develop to their own full personal potential.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other Montessori association(s)
|Total Students||42 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Buffalo GroveGrades: NS-K | 76 students
950 Ellen Dr
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
LincolnshireGrades: PK-KG | 30 students
1970 Riverwoods Rd
Lincolnshire, IL 60069
Long GroveGrades: PK-5 | 90 students
Long Grove, IL 60047
DeerfieldGrades: PK-K | 22 students
1500 Wilmot Rd
Deerfield, IL 60015
WilmetteGrades: PK-K | 125 students
2031 Elmwood Ave
Wilmette, IL 60091
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.