- Traders Point Christian Academy (TPCA) is a private Christian school located in southwest Boone County and serves preschool through high school students from Zionsville, Carmel, Lebanon, Brownsburg and northwest Marion County.
- Since 1976, Traders Point Christian Academy (TPCA) has offered an exceptional Christian education to children ages two and older.
- A complete education should impart knowledge, skills, morals, values, and the Bible's standards for how to respond to life.
- At TPCA, we focus on developing students to their highest potential academically, spiritually, culturally and technologically.
- The result is your child will truly be prepared for real life in an increasingly complex world.
- We believe that a complete education includes imparting knowledge and developing skills in the framework of a Christian values system.
- Knowledge involves critical life skills such as learning vocabulary and math.
- Skill development is the application of knowledge, which allows children to become more self-directed and sets the stage for lifelong learning.
- But knowledge and skills are not enough to equip a child to succeed in the world.
- The heart must be enriched with a value system through which knowledge is evaluated, skills are applied, and decisions are made.
- Teaching Christian worldview provides the value system through which students learn how God wants them to behave, react, and respond to life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild learning differences; language based/dyslexia|
|Total Students||583 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Chemistry, Spanish,|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Modest, not conflicting with Biblical worldview)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,000|
|Tuition Notes||See website for tuiton rate details|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,200|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Toni Kanzler|
|Admissions Associate||Mrs. Linda Becker|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Book Club, History Club, Science Club, Student Government, Theater Arts, Yearbook Club Book Club, History Club, Science Club, Theater Arts, Yearbook Club, Student Government,
- Traders Point Christian Academy (TPCA) offers an outstanding educational option for families
- Extremely competitive standardized test scores
- Biblical worldview integration in all subject matter at all age/grade levels, including Bible classes and weekly chapel
- Small class sizes with an average student teacher ratio of 13:1
- Strong parental support and involvement
- Positive peer influence among students
- Caring, engaged teachers who both nurture and hold students accountable
- Offering co-curricular classes in vocal, instrumental (grade 5 and up), Spanish (grades KG and up), art, technology and physical education
- Interscholastic/enrichment academic competitions in speech, spelling, math and geography
- Interscholastic athletic competition beginning in grade 2
- Regular opportunities for community service
- School Location Miles Grades Students
IndianapolisGrades: NS-12 | 576 students
4330 N Michigan Road
Indianapolis, IN 46208
IndianapolisGrades: PK-4 | 96 students
1055 N Girls School Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46214
IndianapolisGrades: PK-12 | 986 students
7200 N College Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46240
IndianapolisGrades: PK-12 | 190 students
440 Saint Peter St
Indianapolis, IN 46201
IndianapolisGrades: PK-8 | 605 students
615 W 64th St
Indianapolis, IN 46260
As parents who were looking to integrate a Biblical worldview into our children's education, TPCA was an answer to our prayers. We would highly recommend TPCA. From the education, to the sports, to the music department, to the staff...everything about Traders Point is top notch
- Posted by Parent - rcoch
Our son has attended TPCA for pre-school and now Kindergarten. We hadn't originally planned to send him to a private achool for primary school but we were so impressed by the caring staff, exceptional teachers, and how well he was responding to the curriculum in pre-school there, we knew we had to make it work for him to attend for Kindergarten. Although tuition is high and the thought of financial aid was daunting, TPCA's staff was extremely kind and helpful, taking the fear out of it. Our son has blossomed in Kindergarten at TPCA, and we look forward to 11 more years at TPCA.
- Posted by Parent - Katya