Grades: K-6 | 80 students
- At Trinity Christian Academy, we are dedicated to providing every child with the highest standards of education at an academic, social and spiritual level.
- We believe that each child will leave our academy with a solid foundation, plus an eagerness to continue learning for the rest of their lives.
- We consider each child as a unique individual.
- As educators, we strive to challenge each child according to their academic level, as well as their social level.
- We offer a competitive curriculum, which will give you the confidence that your child is receiving a quality education.
- As educators, we have come to realize that children do not all learn at the same rate.
- It is crucial to find each child's individual talent and learning style and only that will enable us to educate them at their level.
- Trinity Christian Academy offers your child an accelerated learning environment.
- We place students based on developmental level not by birthdays.
- We offer very low class sizes so that your child gets the special attention they deserve.
- TCA provides a Language Arts program that will give your children a strong foundation in reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills.
- Children will participate in daily writing and reading workshops as well as skill lessons that are geared to their individual needs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.