Grades: K-6 | 80 students
- At Trinity Christian Academy, we are dedicated to providing every child with the highest standards of education at an academic, social and spiritual level.
- We believe that each child will leave our academy with a solid foundation, plus an eagerness to continue learning for the rest of their lives.
- We consider each child as a unique individual.
- As educators, we strive to challenge each child according to their academic level, as well as their social level.
- We offer a competitive curriculum, which will give you the confidence that your child is receiving a quality education.
- As educators, we have come to realize that children do not all learn at the same rate.
- It is crucial to find each child's individual talent and learning style and only that will enable us to educate them at their level.
- Trinity Christian Academy offers your child an accelerated learning environment.
- We place students based on developmental level not by birthdays.
- We offer very low class sizes so that your child gets the special attention they deserve.
- TCA provides a Language Arts program that will give your children a strong foundation in reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills.
- Children will participate in daily writing and reading workshops as well as skill lessons that are geared to their individual needs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.