- Loganvile Christian Academy exists to prepare students academically, spiritually, and socially for God's call on their lives.
- We are known for being pioneers in the field of education.
- Five years ago we were one of the first schools in the Atlanta area and the first in Walton County to move to a 1:1 technology initiative.
- We have a rigorous college prep curriculum and also teach an extensive STEM curriculum.
- Our school remains the only school in the county with a full dedicated Lower School STEM lab for students in grdes PreK-5 (in addiiton to our Upper School STEM lab for grades 6-12).
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
Georgia Private School Accreditation Council (GAPSAC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||576 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||57 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Number of AP Courses||6 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Art History, Biology, Calculus, Chemistry, Computer Science, English Composition and Literature, Government and Politics, Music Theory, Statistics, US History, World History|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,500|
|Tuition Notes||PreK, half day - $3750 PreK, full day-$6700 Kdg - $7400 1st-5th - $9000 6th - 8th - $9200 9th - 12th - $9500|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Shannan Browning|
|Admissions Associate||Sarah Teffertiller|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Equestrian, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||14 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Beta Club, Chorus, Concert Band, Drama, Guitar, Jr. Beta Club, Marching Band, National Honor Society, Piano, Scrabble Club, Student Council, Taekwondo, Theatre, Yearbook Beta Club, Chorus, Concert Band, Drama, Guitar, Jr. Beta Club, Marching Band, Piano, Scrabble Club, Taekwondo, Theatre, Yearbook, National Honor Society,
- Non-denominational Christian education for grades K4-12
- Accredited by ACSI and SACS; member of GAPSAC
- AP and Honors Classes College Prep Curriculum
- 33 hours of college credit classes offered on campus
- Located on 63 acres in Loganville, GA
- Competitive Athletics Program with 24 team in 11 different sports.
- Fully implemented iLearn program (first 1:1 technology program in the county).
- Two state-of-the-art STEM labs (one for upper school and one fuly devoted to lower school grades 2-5).
- Fine arts electives offered in drama, concert band, marching band, chorus, 2D art, 3D art and photography.
Profile last updated: 08/17/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LoganvilleGrades: PK-12 | 328 students
3425 Loganville Highway, SW
Loganville, GA 30052
MonroeGrades: PK-12 | 839 students
One Bulldog Drive
Monroe, GA 30655
LilburnGrades: K-12 | 368 students
151 Arcado Road Sw
Lilburn, GA 30047
LilburnGrades: K-12 | 646 students
4575 Lawrenceville Hwy
Lilburn, GA 30047
NorcrossGrades: PK-12 | 1920 students
1575 Indian Trail Rd
Norcross, GA 30093
I cannot believe I will be graduating from this school in just 9 months! I have had the privilege of attending here since Kindergarten. I have a lot of friends who go to other schools (public and private) and every one of them envies that I have gotten to attend here. They can't believe what amazing relationships we have with our teachers, the numerous and unique opportunities we have here for leadership, our incredible senior project program,and the privilege we have to learn about and worship Jesus during school! I will be so sad to leave this place, but I know they have prepared me well. I already have a full scholarship to college where I plan to get a degree in Nursing or Pre-Med and I will receive the Zell Miller scholarship if I choose to say in Georgia as well.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - creat
Our first child just graduated from LCA in May (we have 3 more behind him). We could have made no better investment in our children. They have met the needs of each one of our children (2 of whom are very academic, one more athletic and one more artistic) in every way. The value of knowing that teachers and administrators are praying for your child daily and creating a safe environment for them to grow in their faith is beyond priceless. Our son was admitted to every school he applied to and received almost $200,000 in academic scholarships in addition to being able to fulfill his dream of playing football in college. LCA has exceeded our expectations in every way.
- Posted by Parent - shann
LCA is a place where students are valued, encouraged, and taught by committed teachers. Each teacher and staff member genuinely cares about the students and their learning. Teachers are held to a high standard for their lessons and the quality of their teaching.
- Posted by Teacher - jenni
I love being part of a learning team that strives for excellence. We are always reviewing what we are doing and how to make it better. LCA is a great place to work.
- Posted by Administrator - amym