|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association
Georgia Accrediting Commission
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||839 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||99 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Number of AP Courses||13 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Art, Calculus (AB), Calculus (BC), Chemistry, Computer Science, Economics, English - Language, English - Literature, European History, Music Theory, Statistics, U.S. Government and Politics, U.S. History|
|Average SAT score||1760|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,000|
|Tuition Notes||K4 - $4,500 (includes snacks) K5 - 3rd Grades- $9700 4th Grade- $9825 5th - 6th Grades - $10140 7th - 8th Grades - $ 10420 9th - 10th Grades - $10630 11th Grade - $10785 12th Grade - $11095|
|Admissions Director||Cari Bailey|
|Admissions Associate||Pam Lampe|
|Total Sports Offered||14 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Drill Team, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Drill Team, Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||18 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||4-H Club, Anchor Club, Beta Club, Chess Club, Debate Team, Equestrian Team, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Gavel Club, History Bowl, Interact Club, Key Club, Latin Club, Literary Team, Majorettes, National Honor Society, Science Bowl Team, Student Council, Youth Football and Cheerleading 4-H Club, Anchor Club, Beta Club, Chess Club, Debate Team, Gavel Club, History Bowl, Interact Club, Key Club, Latin Club, Literary Team, Majorettes, Equestrian Team,
Fellowship of Christian Athletes,
National Honor Society,
Science Bowl Team,
Youth Football and Cheerleading,
- We belive in Judeo-Christian values while respecting the heritage and beliefs of others.
- We believe all students have the right to receive an education in a safe, supportive and nurturing environment.
- We believe that each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional and intellectual abilities.
- We believe in fostering students' critical thinking skills, academic talents and creativity.
- We believe that promoting positive relationships and mutual respect is a responsibility of all students, staff and parents.
- We believe that students should learn the valiue of taking persnal responsibility for their work, actions and educational development.
- We believe students should demonstrate their understanding of essential knowledge and skills.
- We believe that instruction should reflect innovative teaching methods and technology.
- We believe learning is a lifelong process.
Profile last updated: 01/29/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LoganvilleGrades: PK-12 | 576 students
2575 Highway 81
Loganville, GA 30052
LoganvilleGrades: PK-12 | 328 students
3425 Loganville Highway, SW
Loganville, GA 30052
MariettaGrades: 6-12 | 222 students
4607 Burnt Hickory Road
Marietta, GA 30064
BethlehemGrades: NS-12 | 567 students
544 Christmas Ave (Hwy 11)
Bethlehem, GA 30620
AppletonGrades: 9-12 | 611 students
5300 N Meade St
Appleton, WI 54913