Grades: NS-12 | 567 students
- The Academy will seek to create a desire to know and serve God in the heart of each student by equipping them academically, physically, spiritually, and socially to fulfill God's purpose for their lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||567 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||60 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Number of AP Courses||7 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Calculus, AP Language, AP Literature, AP Physics, AP US Government & Politics, AP US History, Ap World History|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Uniforms - Khaki and Navy)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||$7944 for K5-5th grade $8676 for 6th-8th grade $9000 for 9th-12th grade Call the school for preschool rates|
|Admissions Director||Cindy Adams|
|Admissions Associate||Jan Gibson|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WeightliftingBaseball, Basketball,
Flag Football, Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||21 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||4-H, Art Club, Band, Chorus, Debate and Literary, Drama, Elementary Student Council, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Junior National Honor Society, National Honor Society, P31 Club, PlayBall, Praise Girls, Small Groups - spiritual emphasis, Student Ambassadors, Student Government, Student Mentors - Joshua Leadership Program, Taekwondo, Worship, Yearbook, Youth Sports Program 4-H, Art Club, Band, Chorus, Drama, P31 Club, PlayBall, Praise Girls, Taekwondo, Worship, Yearbook, Debate and Literary,
Elementary Student Council,
Fellowship of Christian Athletes,
Junior National Honor Society,
National Honor Society,
Small Groups - spiritual emphasis,
Student Mentors - Joshua Leadership Program,
Youth Sports Program,
- BETHLEHEM CHRISTIAN ACADEMY (BCA), established in 2000, offers a comprehensive program balanced in college preparatory academics, competitive athletics, experience in the arts, and a Christ-centered environment. Our mission, to create a desire to know and serve God in the Heart of each student by equipping them academically, physically, spiritually, and socially to fulfill God`s purpose for their lives, is integral in all areas of BCA. Students from preschool through twelfth grade learn in a safe, engaging, and caring environment where class sizes are small and personal relationships with teachers and staff thrive. Current total enrollment is 580, with 160 in grades 9-12. BCA is committed to helping students achieve academic excellence. Students are encouraged to pursue higher learning levels. BCA offers College Preparatory, Honors, AP, and Dual-Enrollment credits.
- ACCREDITATION: BCA is accredited by both AdvancED (SACS) and the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- FACULTY: Of the 53 administrators and faculty members at BCA, all hold Bachelor degrees and 32% have attained their Master`s degree or higher. Small class sizes allow individualized instruction.
- ACTIVITIES: National Honor Society, Student Ambassador Council, Student Government, Yearbook, Debate Team, Medical Explorers, Worship Team, Literary Club, Art Club, Worship Team, and Joshua Leadership Program, and Sportsman Club are some of the clubs and organizations offered to students at Bethlehem Christian Academy.
- ATHLETICS: Athletic competition for BCA students is a vital part of their all-around educational experience. BCA sponsors Varsity teams in nine sports and debate; competing in the Georgia Independent Schools Association (GISA).
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WinderGrades: KG-12 | 6 students
83 Patrick Mill Rd Sw
Winder, GA 30680
MonroeGrades: PK-12 | 839 students
One Bulldog Drive
Monroe, GA 30655
LawrencevilleGrades: PK-12 | 68 students
263 Jackson Street
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
OakwoodGrades: PK-12 | 76 students
Po Box 877
Oakwood, GA 30566
LawrencevilleGrades: PK-8 | 40 students
875 Scenic Highway
Lawrenceville, GA 30045
I graduated from BCA in 2014. The school prepared me for life after high school. Academically I am successful in college as a sophomore. My faith has continued to grow deeper spiritually. In addition, my work ethics couldn't be stronger. I am so appreciative to all my junior high and high school teachers, and I am proud to be a BCA alum!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - mc.ad
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.