- Trinity Junior High School is a member of the Arkansas Non-Public School Accreditation Association, Inc. All members of the faculty are state certified and hold a bachelor's or master's degree.
- Trinity exists to provide academic excellence in preparing catholics and others to live productive, faith-filled lives to the glory of God.
- Educational instruction and leadership development will be based on the gospel of Jesus Christ and Catholic teachings to develop the whole person: the spiritual, emotional, mental, physical and social.
- Trinity Junior High is an outgrowth of the continual presence of Catholic education in the Fort Smith area since 1853.
- When the Sisters of Mercy arrived in Fort Smith, they began teaching children within a few days of their arrival.
- They continued the education of all of the elementary school children from Immaculate Conception Parish until the parochial school opened in 1930.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-9|
|Total Students||261 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Trinity Junior High School also viewed these schools: Union Christian Acamemy Middle/high School.