|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Western States Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||236 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Lacrosse, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- Our goal is to teach students to love God, respect others, and be responsible citizens.
- Our credentialed Christian teachers use excellent teaching practices to increase student learning.
- Our students use meaningful problem solving activities to develop critical thinking skills and prepare them for positions of leadership.
- Our school atmosphere encourages understanding and appreciation of individual and cultural diversity.
- Our parents and extended families are integral to the spiritual and academic development of each student.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WatsonvilleGrades: PK-12 | 292 students
376 S Green Valley Rd
Watsonville, CA 95076
Santa CruzGrades: PK-8 | 162 students
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Scotts ValleyGrades: K-8 | 411 students
5000b Granite Creek Rd
Scotts Valley, CA 95066
Santa CruzGrades: NS-8 | 73 students
427 Capitola Road Extension
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
SoquelGrades: PK | 20 students
5520 Old San Jose Rd
Soquel, CA 95073