Grades: PK-12 | 666 students
- From its inception, Universal School has been based on the belief that the Muslim child if he or she is to mature into a well-rounded, socially successful, spiritual, human being then he or she should be given the opportunity to freely explore the harmony between creation and the Creator with the guidance of dedicated Muslim teachers and administrators.
- It is this balance of intellect and spirit that the Universal curriculum seeks to achieve, to educate our pupils in both the religious and the natural sciences and arts.
- The Universal school board made its top priority to seek and hire qualified educators who demonstrate a commitment to the values and practice of Islam.
- It is a pointless endeavor to educate children according to standards and values that are not adhered to by role models- in their lives, both at home and at school.
- Universal School meets the crucial challenge of stimulating the minds of Muslim boys and girls, safeguarding their innocence in the midst of a society that in some areas has lost its moral compass, preserving the Islamic cultural heritage and practices of their fore bearers while preparing them for leadership roles in this society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED
Illinois Coalition of Nonpublic Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||666 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||53 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||6 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP English, AP Calculus, AP Physics, AP Chemistry, AP Computers, AP U.S. History,|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BridgeviewGrades: PK-12 | 257 students
7361 W 92nd St
Bridgeview, IL 60455
LombardGrades: PK-12 | 432 students
331 W Madison St
Lombard, IL 60148
Villa ParkGrades: PK-12 | 715 students
300 W Highridge Rd
Villa Park, IL 60181
ChicagoGrades: 9-12 | 143 students
1010 W Chicago Ave
Chicago, IL 60642
ChicagoGrades: 9-12 | 23 students
1111 N Wells St Fl 4
Chicago, IL 60610
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.