Grades: PK-1 | 208 students
- Northwood Montessori Schools of Irvine was created to meet the increasing demand for the quality of our program.
- This school serves toddlers from 1 year of age and walking and continues through the first grade.
- Montessori Schools of Irvine programs are based on the strong foundation of early childhood education created by Dr. Maria Montessori.
- This method recognizes that children are born with an "absorbent mind" the natural ability to learn by spontaneously absorbing knowledge from their environment.
- Based on this respect and understanding of the child, the Montessori environment encourages the child to explore.
- What they discover is an enriched world of beauty, peace, and interest to promote learning the natural way.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||208 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
IrvineGrades: PK-12 | 605 students
5 Federation Way
Irvine, CA 92603
IrvineGrades: PK-8 | 148 students
1 Technology Drive, Building A
Irvine, CA 92618
IrvineGrades: NS-PK | 125 students
4400 Barranca Pkwy
Irvine, CA 92604
IrvineGrades: PK-KG | 132 students
4445 Alton Pkwy
Irvine, CA 92604
Huntington BeachGrades: NS-6 | 177 students
5702 Clark Dr Bldg B
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.