Grades: K-8 | 77 students
- The purpose of Valley Crescent School is to inspire academic learning, build student character, and foster the Islamic way of life.
- It is our goal that each student reach his/her highest academic potential while displaying respect, honesty, and responsibility.
- We encourage our students to apply critical thinking and problem solving skills in both academic and daily life.
- Our mission is to equip our students with academic, social, and Islamic skills to take on any of life’s challenges and to become positive, productive members of society.
- We believe that every child has the ability to achieve higher learning.
- We, as teachers, are dedicated to help each student develop to his/her full academic potential.
- Our goal is to teach our students, using all learning modalities, to meet and exceed the standards set by the State of California and The Islamic Principles.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||77 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.