Grades: K-8 | 77 students
- The purpose of Valley Crescent School is to inspire academic learning, build student character, and foster the Islamic way of life.
- It is our goal that each student reach his/her highest academic potential while displaying respect, honesty, and responsibility.
- We encourage our students to apply critical thinking and problem solving skills in both academic and daily life.
- Our mission is to equip our students with academic, social, and Islamic skills to take on any of life’s challenges and to become positive, productive members of society.
- We believe that every child has the ability to achieve higher learning.
- We, as teachers, are dedicated to help each student develop to his/her full academic potential.
- Our goal is to teach our students, using all learning modalities, to meet and exceed the standards set by the State of California and The Islamic Principles.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||77 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.