Grades: PK-K | 301 students
- Variety Child Learning Center is a not for profit center with programs for children, families and professionals.
- We offer special education services and innovative child development programs for children and families, with developmental and learning disabilities, including autism and behavior problems, along with training for professionals.
- Ongoing research at VCLC leads to improved educational and social outcomes for young children.
- Special education programs and services are provided at no cost to families living in Nassau, Suffolk and Queens Counties.
- Support services for families, research and the training of early childhood personnel are other major components of the center's work.
- In all of our child development special education services and developmental programs, parents and professionals are partners.
- Parents are welcome to observe their children in the classroom or therapy rooms using one-way viewing glass and intercoms.
- Appointments are not required.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||301 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
People that viewed Variety Child Learning Center also viewed these schools: Greentrees Country Day School.
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.