Grades: PK-1 | 101 students
- Greentrees country day school and camp was founded in 1988 by Marilyn.
- As part of our enrichment program at green trees country day school, we encourage parents and grandparents to join the classroom for career sharing or to read to the children.
- We believe parents play a key role in their child education and are always welcome to stop by the school.
- The kids their parents and the teachers make up on big extended family.
- We enjoy communicating what's happening here at school through our monthly newsletter.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||101 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.