Grades: PK-8 | 70 students
- Vista Ridge Academy is a private Christian PK-8 school committed to helping students grow beyond STEM through academics, arts, physical activity, service, spiritual growth and technology.
- The mission of Vista Ridge Academy is to inspire learning for life in a Christ-centered environment by promoting creativity, excellence, integrity, respect and stewardship.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild learning differences|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 15 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,100|
|Tuition Notes||See school website for financial information.|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Choir, Strings Ensemble, Strings of the Rockies Band, Choir, Strings Ensemble,
Strings of the Rockies,
- At Vista Ridge Academy we believe that a relationship with Jesus is the foundation of all our other relationships; and a desire to live for the glory of God inspires us to do our best in all our pursuits. Weekly chapels provide our students with a valuable time of worship and instruction in God's word that serves to build upon that important foundation.
- Small student-to-teacher ratios provide maximum opportunity for individualized instruction in our classrooms. Our experienced faculty are dedicated not only to the academic growth of our students, but also to the development of important life skills.
- We believe that the arts play a crucial role in building strong minds. In addition to weekly music and art classes, Vista Ridge offers the opportunity for students to participate in band, choir and Strings of the Rockies, sponsored in part by Avista Adventist Hospital, which provides violin instruction for all of our students in grades 1-6.
- Partnerships are important to us. Whether with our constituent churches, fellow Adventist schools, or local organizations, students and faculty actively seek ways to volunteer, serve and get involved. Students develop close friendships through these activities which reach out to their own communities and beyond.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LittletonGrades: PK-12 | 240 students
1733 Dad Clark Drive
Littleton, CO 80126
CollegedaleGrades: PK-5 | 280 students
PO Box 568
Collegedale, TN 37315
AuroraGrades: PK-8 | 41 students
1159 S Moline St
Aurora, CO 80012
BrightonGrades: K-10 | 48 students
820 S 5th Ave
Brighton, CO 80601
WestminsterGrades: PK-8 | 195 students
3050 W 76th Ave
Westminster, CO 80030
Last year we enrolled our son in Kindergarten at Vista Ridge Academy. We were thrilled to find a thriving fine arts program and even spanish emersion program in the Kindergarten program! The teachers are committed to their students but more importantly, the teachers are committed to sharing Jesus. We couldn't be happier with our choice of school. This year we will have two of our kids attending as they have recently opened a Pre-K program.
- Posted by Parent - info
We have a one in Kindergarten and one in 2nd grade at Vista Ridge Academy. We LOVE it. Great school.
- Posted by Parent - james
My oldest boy of 5 goes to Kindergarten at Vista Ridge Academy. The personal one on one attention his teacher gives him is so great. Leading kids to Christ is evident in all they do. We are so grateful to have found a home for our kids where we know they can grow to their full potential.
- Posted by Parent - info
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.