Grades: K-6 | 76 students
- WCCS is a ministry of Webber Memorial Baptist Church (WMBC).
- Its philosophy is to ensure all children are provided with quality education and spiritual experiences that will enable them to adjust to our ever-changing world.
- While the atmosphere and the objectives of the school will emphasize a Christian focus, Biblical values, cultural and moral ethics will be reflected in the overall learning environment.
- Our teachers will serve to facilitate educational growth and developmental progress while practicing Christian standards.
- The philosophy of our school is to ensure that all children will be provided with a firm foundation for quality education and spiritual growth, in that they will: demonstrate an understanding of the world in which they live; possess positive, healthy interpersonal relationships; respect the unique qualities of each person with whom they come in contact; desire to learn more about God’s love and the world in which they live; and become expressive, contributing, responsible, community citizens.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||76 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PetersburgGrades: PK-8 | 143 students
123 Franklin Street
Petersburg, VA 23803
ChesterGrades: KG-12 | 61 students
Po Box 3450
Chester, VA 23831
ChesterfieldGrades: K-12 | 275 students
6511 Belmont Rd.
Chesterfield, VA 23832
RichmondGrades: PK-8 | 129 students
1000 Westover Hills Blvd
Richmond, VA 23225
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.