Grades: K-9 | 122 students
Westside Christian School is a ministry of Westside Church of the Nazarene, serving K-8 Students from a multitude of churches and communities.
WCS was established over three decades ago and is fully accredited by the Indiana Department of Education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of the Nazarene|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Selected mild LD that can be addressed through the regular classroom setting|
|Total Students||122 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Tuition Notes||Full 5-Day K: $4,247 1/2 5-Day K: $2,244 1st - 5th: $4,187 6th - 8th: $4,772 * Full Day K Tuition includes daily hot lunch * K-8 Tuition includes book fees Discount for Full Payment Monthly Payment Plans Available Discount for Multiple Child|
|Admissions Director||Tom Williams, Principal|
|Admissions Associate||Susan Pool|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Vocal Ensemble, Student Council Vocal Ensemble, Student Council,
- Westside Christian School is a ministry of Westside Church of the Nazarene, serving K-8 Students from a multitude of churches and communities. As parents, our children are very precious to us. . .and to God. An education that addresses the whole child can truly be an investment with high returns. We consider it a privilege to support and asist you in the development of those vital foundations. It's always better to build a child than to repair an adult.
- WCS was established over three decades ago and is fully accredited by the Indiana Department of Education.
- Highest rating of "Exemplary Progress" based upon ISTEP+ results
- Smaller Class Sizes - More 1 on 1 teacher/student contact
- Supportive, family-friendly atmosphere
- Extended care - before and after school
- Solid scholastic displines challenge thought and achievement
- Excellence in Education. . .for a lifetime; Distinction in Christ. . .for an eternity
Profile last updated: 09/21/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
IndianapolisGrades: PK-12 | 190 students
440 Saint Peter St
Indianapolis, IN 46201
IndianapolisGrades: PK-8 | 641 students
2301 N Park Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46205
IndianapolisGrades: PK-4 | 96 students
1055 N Girls School Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46214
IndianapolisGrades: PK-12 | 217 students
8140 Union Chapel Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46240
IndianapolisGrades: PK-8 | 42 students
2404 W 62nd Street
Indianapolis, IN 46268
December 07, 2016
In addition to complying with all the usual admissions requirements, international students must also obtain a student visa. Here are five tips to help you navigate the admissions process.
November 30, 2016
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
November 21, 2016
What is really important in choosing a private school? Ranks? Academics? Financial aid? Sports programs? Arts programs? One of these criteria doesn't matter. The others do.