Grades: PK-8 | 41 students
Experience excellence at Wood Adventist Christian School.Excellence in education is value, quality and commitment.
Wood offers students all three in abundance.
Here, children enjoy a quality, Preschool through 8th grade education in a safe, Christ-centered learning environment.
Enroll your student at Wood to see all the benefits of a superior Christian education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)
General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||41 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Uniform bottoms and polos or button up shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by grade. Please contact school for tuition information and assistance.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Music Lessons, Tutoring Music Lessons, Tutoring,|
- Empowering children to experience God's love while demonstrating academic excellence Our school offers programs in languages, arts, science, music, computers, physical education and more for all grades levels. Wood Adventist Christian School provides classes offered in the widespread public school system plus the added benefit of a safe, Christian environment. Students at Wood experience specialty classes and gain skills while attending a school with more personal attention and a Bible-based curriculum. Call us today to see how our programs will improve the 2012-2013 school year! Why Choose Wood? Why not? We offer:
- • Low student-to-teacher ratios, giving each child personalized attention
- • A safe, Christian environment
- • Caring teachers and staff who are dedicated to child development
- • A high-level curriculum that is Biblically-based and stresses student growth in all areas
- • Development of strong study skills that promote success in future academic careers
- • A genuine respect for others without partiality of social, racial or religious origins
- • The freedom for our students to make Christ part of their daily lives in a public way
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BrightonGrades: K-10 | 48 students
820 S 5th Ave
Brighton, CO 80601
ErieGrades: PK-12 | 133 students
3100 Ridgeview Dr
Erie, CO 80516
LittletonGrades: PK-12 | 240 students
1733 Dad Clark Drive
Littleton, CO 80126
January 11, 2017
Letters of interest and cover letters are frequently used interchangeably even though they have different purposes.
January 03, 2017
When you visit schools, please don't make the following common mistakes. A little thought and preparation will help you make the best impression possible.
December 21, 2016
Bullying has gone electronic. It's called cyberbullying and it is rampant.