Grades: PK-8 | 41 students
Experience excellence at Wood Adventist Christian School.
Excellence in education is value, quality and commitment.
Wood offers students all three in abundance.
Here, children enjoy a quality, Preschool through 8th grade education in a safe, Christ-centered learning environment.
Enroll your student at Wood to see all the benefits of a superior Christian education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)
General Conference of the Seventh-Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh-Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||41 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Uniform bottoms and polos or button up shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by grade. Please contact school for tuition information and assistance.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Danielle Cress|
|Admissions Associate||Gloria Exson|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Music Lessons, Tutoring Music Lessons, Tutoring,|
- Empowering children to experience God's love while demonstrating academic excellence Our school offers programs in languages, arts, science, music, computers, physical education and more for all grades levels. Wood Adventist Christian School provides classes offered in the widespread public school system plus the added benefit of a safe, Christian environment. Students at Wood experience specialty classes and gain skills while attending a school with more personal attention and a Bible-based curriculum. Call us today to see how our programs will improve the 2012-2013 school year! Why Choose Wood? Why not? We offer:
- • Low student-to-teacher ratios, giving each child personalized attention
- • A safe, Christian environment
- • Caring teachers and staff who are dedicated to child development
- • A high-level curriculum that is Biblically-based and stresses student growth in all areas
- • Development of strong study skills that promote success in future academic careers
- • A genuine respect for others without partiality of social, racial or religious origins
- • The freedom for our students to make Christ part of their daily lives in a public way
Nearby Private Schools:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AuroraGrades: K-12 | 146 students
11001a East Alameda Avenue
Aurora, CO 80012
AuroraGrades: PK-KG | 7 students
11373 E Alameda Ave
Aurora, CO 80012
DenverGrades: PK-K | 58 students
1461 S Dayton St
Denver, CO 80247
DenverGrades: 10-12 | 66 students
2306 E. Evans Avenue
Denver, CO 80208
AuroraGrades: K | 116 students
11500 E Iliff Ave
Aurora, CO 80014
Rental Market Monitor
January 25, 2016
This is a very practical list of things you must do before you graduate. The items on this list will enhance your college applications.
January 08, 2016
Here are my picks for 'must have' web sites when it comes to finding out about private K-12 schools.
January 05, 2016
Many parents search for an answer to the question "How do I provide the kind of religious education I want for my child?" Religious education is a very personal, subjective matter. We explore some of your options.