- Woodsedge Children's Center was founded in January of 1989.
- We are a "not for profit" private program serving children age 2 months to five years old.
- The center is situated on over five acres of land in a residential neighborhood.
- This location allows for excellent playground and exploration space.
- The buildings house six classrooms and a gym.
- Children attend utilizing both full and part time schedules.
- Curriculum is planned with kindergarten readiness skills in mind.
- Social, emotional, physical and intellectual development is achieved as we become familiar with each individual child and their learning style.
- The Woodsedge staff is well qualified, committed to their profession and they continue to stay current on Early Childhood research and issues.
- Curriculum is planned with free time, teaching time and child initiated activities interspersed.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Total Students||10 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.