Grades: NS-8 | 234 students
- The Wyndcroft School is a coeducational elementary day school for children in grades Early Childhood through eight.
- The mission of the school is to offer a rigorous academic program enabling the child to establish a firm foundation for a happy and successful future.
- The curriculum is classic and relevant to today's world - emphasizing basic skill instruction and character development in english, history, mathematics, science, foreign languages, and the arts.
- In a small class setting, the school endeavors to provide a safe nurturing environment fostering creativity, learning, personal integrity, determination, and respect for others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association
Pennsylvania Association of Independent Schools (PAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||234 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please inquire for current tuition rates.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kate Borgeson|
|Admissions Associate||Michele Ribick|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Lacrosse, SoccerBasketball, Cross Country,
Field Hockey, Lacrosse,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Bryn MawrGrades: PK-12 | 560 students
701 Montgomery Avenue
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
PottstownGrades: K-12 | 210 students
873 S Hanover Street
Pottstown, PA 19465
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.