Grades: NS-8 | 234 students
- The Wyndcroft School is a coeducational elementary day school for children in grades Early Childhood through eight.
- The mission of the school is to offer a rigorous academic program enabling the child to establish a firm foundation for a happy and successful future.
- The curriculum is classic and relevant to today's world - emphasizing basic skill instruction and character development in english, history, mathematics, science, foreign languages, and the arts.
- In a small class setting, the school endeavors to provide a safe nurturing environment fostering creativity, learning, personal integrity, determination, and respect for others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association
Pennsylvania Association of Independent Schools (PAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||234 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please inquire for current tuition rates.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kate Borgeson|
|Admissions Associate||Michele Ribick|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Lacrosse, SoccerBasketball, Cross Country,
Field Hockey, Lacrosse,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PottstownGrades: K-12 | 210 students
873 S Hanover Street
Pottstown, PA 19465
Bryn MawrGrades: PK-12 | 560 students
701 Montgomery Avenue
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.